Saturday, May 17, 2008

after the fun filled 4D3N msia trip with geog soc, it is back to work work work....

so many things to settle... and i feel i have bad management ... really need to sort things out... manpower issues is bugging me now also.. danang side is still like.. unplanned... everything is still in a mess. argh!!! the urge of not leading is just so strong sometimes...

The tuition session tonight just slipped off my mind.. even though it was written down on my organiser. i feel really really bad now cause the poor kid waited quite a while for me.. then in the end have to cancel it... this is so not me!!!

I was thinking, if i am rich, i will just book a ticket online, then fly off to somewhere.... just disappear from this world for a little while..

sorry i sound so emo.... must be too many emo shots at geog cafe in malacca...

will be updating abt the trip soon..

No comments: