Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am now blogging thru iPhone.i can't make an entry in the space below. Arch!!!!!!

opps. a big boo boo.. what i was playing with was not the iphone but the iPod touch. It looks exactly like the iphone but it does not has mobile phone capability (which was why i thought it was the iphone).

First of all, as with most apple products, the screen is really big and clear. While eliminating the keypad, it allows for the screen to be big without making the whole gadget looking enormously hideous. The wifi function allows one to access the internet in places with wireless network. It has no problems displaying most websites ( i am not too sure about other phones with such capability as i have not used them before) and being able to zoom in and out of the webpages and scrolling through the page by pushing the page around, this function is handy and so cool. Video function is as good as the ipod series.

Downsides of it. The QWERTY keyboard that appears on the screen is not meant for people with large fat fingers. I had so much difficulty logging into blogger.com and then making the above title entry. It would be good if a stylus is provided. Another problem that is present among apple players, no FM radio!


Though it is not the iphone, it does give a little sneak preview to what the iphone ill be like. Most probably I won't be rich enough to get this phone when it is being released in sg later this year. Well, I don't mind holding one such gadget if like say, someone were to give it to me free? I guess I just have to get used to the functions of this phone. My current phone isn't doing very well either. (battery is screwed). I shall wait and see if I should make such an insane investment in the days to come.

So embarassing. I went to tell the whole world that i used an iphone. argh!!!

and i finally got my handphone connected to my PC through bluetooth. haha..

No comments: