Sunday, December 02, 2007

I seriously hate verb subcategorisation. I just CAN'T get it! i got those past yr qns on this subject wrong!! It's gonna boil down to pure luck to see if i can get it right in tomorrow paper.

still 3 more paper to go and i am slacking like nobody business. yest after GIS paper is like end of exam for me. went walk walk at orchard with ah tee. we both exclamined how long we haven been there... well, it wasn't a tat refreshing trip as nothing changed there (except for the xmas lightings, which we get so facinated by when we are young but now, it's just chey....)

GIS paper was still ok, though funny qns came out in section B. i left about 1.5 hrs into the paper, when ppl around me started to leave. i turn around and i realise almost the whole row behind me had gone... how i wish every paper is like dat, lots and lots of time to do. i was doing the whole paper very very slowly, occasionally stonning to see see around me (not to copy). i can see some ppl writing essays for section B, only to realise that they are econs students taking another paper. almost gave me a scare. wah lau, why ppl write so much and i write only 1 line? i can also see the invigilators are damm sian... this guy in front of me was just waiting for his friends to leave. how nice it is to be able to 'appreciate' the exam hall.

just did my module preferential exercise. think i shall stick to doing 2 RE modules next sem. will give me a bloody 4 day week. at least exams are spaced out, which means my paper is gonna end much much later than everyone else. x2 sian!

going to start packing my bag, then study for a while then sleep!

No comments: