Friday, November 30, 2007

Taking a little break from mugging.. Yest was so mind boggling that a short trip to lot 1 turned out to be therapeutic. cleared my head for a while..

i kept wondering to myself, am i studying too little? all my frens are practically dying and crying father n mother, but here i am, slacking. not that i don't want to study, but it seems like there is nothing much to study. argh!! time is really flying past and next wk i will be setting off to danang. and i haven packed my bags yet.. the 2 days after my exam is gonna be a mad rush..

I am so hooked onto this song 原来你也唱过我的歌 by fish leong. her new album is definitely one of the best album released this year. this song is on loop while i am studying... and now i am able to sing the chorus in canto just by listening to her sing...


GIS exam tmr.. feng, pls don't give funny qns......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's do SE1101E next sem shan jun!

melissa from geog soc