Thursday, December 06, 2007

exams over!!!!!!!

I should be cheering because the exams are over!! but thinking of the stuff that i got to do within 3 days, it just kills the celebratory mood.. it's scary.. scared that i might miss out a thing or two.

talk about my papers.. that's why i always do after exams.. EL was quite a breeze, considering that i feel it is much easier to past years. think everyone gonna do well this time round. translation was a total disater. my first total disater experience. can't finish the paper.. and flip dictionary until hand pain loh, see until eye pain loh... 3 bloody dictionaries... and i was just bull shitting for the 2nd part as i dun have much time to put in some logical thoughts... today's nm paper was quite a joke (not quoted by me but by someone else). it was really much much easy than i thought. still got 2 qn wrong. damm.. cause i never go remember who invented what and who said what... left the hall at around 1hr 10 min... the funny thing is that when ppl start to leave (in hoards), walking past you... i just dun have the mood to continue my paper, so just chop chop check thru and hand up. my freedom came 50 minutes eariler...

tmr and fri got meetings and more meetings... can't wait for saturday to come... and wait, i haven pack my bags yet!!!

No comments: