Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my lappie seems to be the only source of my entertainment in school during free periods, esp when all my frens are having lessons or not even in school.... Just realised that i can print stuff thru my lappie in the central library... just realised that there are many many ppl printing RBR books in the photocopy room (where most of the copiers are so damm screwed...)... just realised that i have spent a bomb on photocopying and this bomb is gonna keep coming...just realised that the basic translation text n references are all in traditional chinese!!! (i just have to figure out some of the words by guessing)

yup. so far all the lectures are ok... they have not gone into the confusing chim part yet... in a all new surrounding... lots of stairs to climb... lots of ppl in the new canteen... lots of readings to read...

i guess i have not gotten used to study life yet. working life means after work, it is total free time and i can do whatever i want (most of the time). studying life means to study more after school. I just gave up reading thru my text after 1 hr everyday at home..... how to finish all the readings??

and i just realised that my geog notes fonts are so damm small and it gonna spoil my eyes... due to the kiasu me trying to save money and save paper (save the trees! save the earth!)..

ok enough of crap... gonna go K session loh...

No comments: