Sunday, August 12, 2007

so many many fragmented thoughts going on in my head right now....

now finally sch is going to start.... but the feeling in me seems so unsettled. have a feeling as if everything is not complete. yes, there are still much more things to do. tutorial balloting. buy textbooks, print notes and so on.... ok, shall calm myself down and think logically.. ( i am so influenced by the book The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night TIme). ok the good side, at least i have someone i know with me for my first ever lecture in nus. i will not feel like a lost sheep in campus....

and after looking at the notes for CL2280 Basic Translation, i really wonder if i did make the right choice.... Just hope this module wun kill me.... Yes. I am confident that i can manage it, I am effectively bilingual correct?? haha... or should i just drop this module and get another module??

and i am rather pissed about vista.. takes such a bloody long time to start up and shut down... and i was pulling my hair off my head while setting up a network at home.... and still could not get it done. suan le... i just use my thumbdrive to transfer file to my main computer and print it from there.... save me lots of trouble and headache...

So first day of school tmr... pray it wld be good for me and nothing goes wrong... not late for class .... not landing up in the wrong class.... not falling down the steps in school.... erm... what else are there to take note?

No comments: