Wednesday, May 16, 2007

this morning just spoilt my whole day. I can't believe i actually missed 3 trains and arrived late at work. Missed my usual 7.28am train, and had to settle for the 7.35 one. When the 7.35 arrived, it was so packed that only a few can get on at cck. then at JE, i actually had to miss 2 trains! I was wondering, with just 3 stations before JE, how can the train get so freaking packed? It got me thinking, why are there so many people travelling to work today, like there is some carnival in town? I don't see this much people everyday. this brings me to something that really pisses me (and i am sure a lot of others too), people who simply don't move towards the centre of the train and instead cluster fu*k around the door.

everyday train that i see, there will be lots of space in the centre, while the door area is packed like sardines. Why can't people just move in, or if they want to stand near the door, give way to people. I always have to go 'excuse me' and squeeze through barriers of people to get the centre. and the funny thing is, people aren't willing to stand close to each other at the centre of the train, effectively wasting space. This, coupled with some other factors, such as some idiots who sit with their legs stretched out (i once purposely kick someone's leg). Everyone wants to get to work/school on time, so can't everyone cooperate and make each other life much happier? It just takes one selfish guy to deprive maybe 2 or maybe 3 passengers their space on the train. and i there are those who open their papers big big (taking up another space) and read like nobody business.

Imagine that is not the end of my frustration. When walking from the MRT to office, there will definitely be smokers who smoke and walk. I have nothing against somkers, but i simply hate those who smoke and walk. If you happen to walk behind such idiots, you could be breathing in 2nd hand smoke all the while. These ppl could have just sit down or hide in some spot and smoke correct?

and i am sure many of us have encountered such people and we would only complain and curse under our breath. The fact is, how many of us dare to go up to such people and tell them off in their face?

so, what makes my morning sometimes depends on how many such idiots i encounter on my way to work..

ok. one more mth of work. one more mth of getting squashed on the train.

and oh ya. I am eligible for the $300 bucks! dunno next yr still can get or not, cause no cpf contribution liao... think the $300 shall tide me over july, when i will be jobless....

No comments: