Sunday, May 13, 2007

finally got to catch spiderman 3 today. Though it's about 2.5 hrs long, it doesn't feel draggy at all. I find that the character's development are done at a well paced, and actions scenes aren't overdone. One thought though, I think mary jane won't have a fear of height. due to her always being caught by the bad guys and hung at some high places, then falling down and being saved by spidey at the last minute. Also not to forget them dating on the spider web high up on the trees.(wonder if they make out there??) And at least this movie tells us something. There is no point being powerful, but not being yourself.

a nice movie experience being sort of spoiled by some ppl in the cinema. First was this kid sitting behind us. at occasions, he was talking damm loudly till it got a bit irritating. can hear his father asking to keep quiet, 'shhh'. I feel that parents should not bring kids that are very young and cannot sit still for the whole movie. I am not against kids in cinemas. but knowing kids can get cranky after some time and knowing that this is a rather long movie, parents should really consider twice before bringing the child in. if it is some movie cartoon like Happy Feet, I think kids would be entertained and they won't be making a din, plus kids movie aren't too long. towards the end of the movie, the kid was talking non stop and his father was trying his best to hush the kid.. "papa, how come he die? " "papa, how come now he is blue?" and his daddy was going "shhh!!" "don't talk so loud"... since he is a small kid, i think most of us just let it be.


then there was this couple beside me. Not that they are talking out loud, but their actions are sort of distrating me. y? the girl had her hands all over the guy, chest n thighs (don't know whether she got touch 'there' or not) . really, she was caressing her bf while lying on his chest. and there is the occasional kissing sound right beside me that is so distrating (not that i want to see them make out, but it was just in the corner of my eyes). I told tee that they might be making out there next. I was thinking, come on, there's no need to get to intimate in cinema.... I almost had another movie right beside me. and when the lights came on, i realise that the guy looked rather old and the girl looked young. More like father and daughter. yucks!


and so that sums up my spiderman 3 experience. haha... lots of blockbuster coming up. Like Pirates 3, Shrek 3.


and i haven't been updating the whole of this week. Interesting to take note, there is this stupid idiot driving on the pedestrain path in front of The Concourse. and it is BMW somemore... How does he get his license when he doesn't know how to differentiate a road from a pedestrain path?



This was after he had done a 3 point turn and heading out towards the road... too bad we did not catch the license plate.

as for the rest of the week? It was spent by my tutions kids driving me up the wall and making my blood pressure shoot to an all time high... (not all my student lah.. got 1 is gd girl one.)

No comments: