Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It must have been too much Heroes.

I had a strange dream last night. I was in the office pantry and looking towards the Ferris Wheel. Suddenly, a glow of light like an explosion just shone from there and I was shouting for everyone to take cover. I squat down for a while and nothing happened and I woke up with my heart beating hard. Weird dreams.... They say dreams do tell us something, so what does it mean? and that is not one dream i remembered clearly, the other dream was someone i knew, whom i have not seen for quite some time, saying something that is clearly a slap in my face for me, something that really hurt me. I could feel the pain in my heart even after i woke up. I don't know what this means. Is this really how i view myself to be? Anyway, I msg him today and we are meeting up sometime next week. I should really stop thinking about this. oh btw, my office did seems super bright the moment i stepped in this morning. It did remind me of this strange dream. it's not only me who thinks it is so bright. my other colleague says so. it's due to the sky being a cloudless day. so what does it means? Embrace the new day with joy?

btw, the ending of Heroes was rather crappy... they did show a sneak preview of Season 2.

and also, on monday, I called in sick and then spent the whole day finishing Prison Break 2 n Grey's Anatomy 3. haha.. just feeling damm unwell and down on tat morning.... not sure why also.... they one day dedicated to my ownself only does help a lot. so guys, sometimes, it's gd to take a break. 所谓休息是为了走更长远的路

I seriously need a getaway. just unable to find others who can go with me... sianz.... someday i shall pick up the courage and set off on my own... someday i will!

No comments: