Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dreamgirls

Finally managed to watch dreamgirls today. It was fantastic, with all the songs and the costumes n sets. Really brought us back to the good old days. Jennifer Hudson, definitely deserves the oscar. her performance at the part when curtis broke up with her, and she was singing solo was really fantastic, coupled with tat voice of hers plus her acting. wow! think she shld be the lead actress instead of supporting. she did play a big part in the whole movie. all the singing scenes just blew me off my seat.

I had always enjoyed such musical movies and the soundtracks from this show just gives the whole show soo much energy and emotions. I got the soundtrack and it is blasting on my comp now. hehe.



One of my fav tracks in the movie.


and one more thing. I am vomitting blood at this student of mine!!!!!!! I really don't know how to go on teaching him. He doesnt' listen to me. Doesn't do my work. Forgets what i teach him. thinking of giving him up after his mid yrs.. 钱难赚...... I guess i am not cut out to be a teacher. shld stop thinking being one. btw, check out this teachers' blog. http://stressed-teacher.blogspot.com/ got some interesting reads..

No comments: