Thursday, June 22, 2006

bad day

what a bad day for me. truly suay day. woke up feeling really bad despite sleeping early yest. then while i was sleeping on tue night, my leg suddenly had a cramp. dunno why also. till now, the muscle is still hurting. then i woke up this morn limping around the house. luckily by the time i got out of hse, it was much bettter.

then came the 2nd bad thing. went to the MRT train and saw one train go off. so nvm, it wait for the next one. then guess what? i had to wait a bloody 15 min for the next train. train cock up. then came the train, too full. i was like ah heck lah. late loh. luckily my boss never say anything much.

then the 3rd bad thing. i almost lost my camp pass. which equals to $50 plus 3 extras. i seriously fuck care the extra, but $50!!! i alrealdy blew so much money on cab fare, dun wanna spend more money for something not worth it. luckily edmund found it. think it flew off while i was scurrying around the med ctr! thanks edmund.

it is just a bad day where things gone really bad. luckily for me, i just realise something good that sort of made up my bad day.

No comments: