Sunday, June 25, 2006

How i spent my bdae? nothing much. Just a good treat from mum. many greetings from friends. I am satfisfied with it. ain't gonna ask for more. Thanks to all those who remembered my birthday. alreadly 20. one more yr to adulthood. seems like i am so looking forward to it.

yz mentioned that he wanna go to melbourne to recre before going to study. thinking of going with him. i checked around. it ain't cheap. airfare would talke up close to 800. see if we can survive on a tight budget. if we are going up to sydney also, it gonna cost more. must start saving liao. at the same time, also clear my license, so that can drive there. i think i must be crazy. i am thinking of taking up another student for tuition. i am now almost half dead with 3. reach home so damm late almost everyday. then still not sleeping but come online chit chat play game. i am a little hooked on maple now btw. thanks to edmund for introducing me. take another student?? erm... see how lah. u see, money spurs me on. with the pathetic pay army gives me, i am so gonna be a poor man when i ORD.

haiz. i really hope to be able to go to aussie yr end with my best friend. hope he dun last minute pang seh lah. i also try not to last min pang seh. heard that?

No comments: