Saturday, November 13, 2004

Encore!

Today as my grandma mother. my mum side one. all my grandmothers birthday fall so close together. just 2 weeks ago is grandma frm dad side. so we had a bbq at my uncle's hse. now my voice seems half gone. must be the heaty food and all the toking cock with my cousins. i realise tat i am indeed closer to cousins frm my mother side. perhaps it is because we stay near to each other, unlike my dad side, where my cousins are in beijing. so back to the bbq. we had damm lots of food. we all ate till our fill. the chicken wings were in fact horrible at first due to the fire, but towards the end, when the heat is enough, we dun have anymore chao tah chicken wings. i ate till my stomach almost burst. tat's my nature. so much leftover, waste food leh. then continue to eat loh. those tat can be 'da bao' are all being 'da bao' by everyone.

damm. there have been so many gd albums out recently. dun have money to buy all. today i bought S.H.E new album Encore. and damm, Hebe look so freaking chio in the album. so 'shu nu' look. so lady-like.never knew she cld carry tat image. then they got a file as free gift and she looks so cute. ohhh! i like her so much liao. always tot selina is the chioest one, but not, it is Hebe! the song 'hou niao' is nice, soothing. composed by jay chou. the 2nd song 'tong kuai' is so rock. like superstar. and the 3rd song 'bie shuo dui bu qi' is a cover of britney's Everytime. don't like their version. and in fact the version i liked was the one when britney sang it on 'saturday night live'. even the album one was so bland.and there is more album. zhou chuan xiong new album is also out. decide to download it. plus there is jolin's new album. also downloaded. and zhang jing xuan album. also download. next yr cannot download liao. see how hard they come down on ppl first. if cannot then have to buy loh. think what my fren once told me is rite. tat i spend most my money on food and CDs.

2 more days to exam. think i am not gonna study much tmr either. totally screwed for phy. have not touched phy for a damm damm long time. and ya, tmr there is charlie's angel. damm, surely will not be albe to study tmr...

No comments: