Thursday, November 11, 2004

karma

i have been trying to study statistics but failed. the rather successful maths paper yesterday indeed spured me on to work harder. due to me waking up in the unearthly hrs in the morning, i was dead on bed until dinner time. and then i was totally pissed off by my parents. they woke me up for dinner and when i got out of the room, dinner was not even cooked yet. nvm. i was not feeling well, so i just ate a little and went back to my room. then my father accused me of being picky in food, say i dun want to eat. somehow he piss my mum off and she came to piss me off. tat's when i snapped. i just lashed back at her. wat a joke, when i want to eat, they keep telling me dun eat, so fat alreadly eat. when i dun feel like eating, they keep forcing me to eat. how ironic huh. oh wtf. forget abt it. sometimes i wonder how come they just can't leave me alone. yes, to them i will always be their child, but i am grown up now, i need a little freedom and privacy. sometimes i really feel like killing them when they keep walking in and out of my room. hello! i need some time of my own.

just now, or rather yesterday's charmed was talking abt karma. do u believe in karma? i strongly believe in it. if one does a lot of good in his life, he will be protected. the bad will have to pay for what they have done. seriously, everyone one of us will have done wrong things in our life, it is jus whether it is just mild mistake or a grave mistake and the retribution one receive will of course be greater is he does more bad. just wondering, will ur karma carry on to ur next life. let say one does a lot of good in this life, will his next life be very blessed even if he is going to be a big bad bastard the next life. just wondering...

No comments: