Friday, October 09, 2009

Concerts!

Concerts concerts and more concerts! The good thing about being in HK is that you do get a lot of pop acts coming into town, as well as local canto pop, which in itself is a thriving industry.

First up! (16 oct)

「S.H.E is the One@愛而為一」 World Tour Concert

I splurged on an expensive ticket at the famous Hung Hom (红勘) colliseum. Well, I told myself I must at least step into Hung Hom once in stay here and it so happens SHE one of my favourite groups. So there goest the $$. At least I am on the 2nd block from the stage. Hopefully a clear view next friday!

Next up! (31st oct)



Wild Day Out Grand Show 2009
9 hours of songs with pop acts from 苏打绿,范晓萱,蔡建雅,林宥嘉,黄贯中and many many more! Those mentioned above are already sending me into joy and it's totally worth the HKD380 ticket! What a way to spend my halloween. And we can dress up for the concert!
Hopefully I can hear another cantonese songs from SHE. And who's 特别来宾? I am wishing/praying it's TWINS!!! haha..

Ok. I gonna have to stop at 2. If not I really have no $$ to travel at the end of the year. :(

No comments: