Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time is passing by quickly and it is just 3 more days to departure! Been putting things in and taking things out of my bags. There seems to be so many things to bring but there is always a weight limit there. Not sure why my bags are so heavy also. Maybe my clothes are larger and thus heavier? Or am I just bringing too much things or bringing too many extra things? If I pay more overweight fees, i might as well take SQ, which totally accept my 26kg when i came back from BKK (it even accepted khong wong's 31 kg bag!)

My accommodation in CUHK has been confirmed. Will be staying in Lee Shu Pui Hall. According to wikipedia, the hall is alreadly 15 years old so I hope the facilities will still be good. However, we had to stay in another hall for our orientation week, then move to our permanent hall only after orientation. Now happily looking forward to shanghai!

Had nothing to do so I finally watched Love of Siam which was on my comp for quite some time. Though it was a long 3 hours, it didn't felt long at all. I had long wanted to watch this on the big screen while it was showing but the timings for the movie were always unsuitable for me. I gonna rate this as one of the best movie that I have seen. If you look deep into the movie, you do realise it is not just about love between 2 guys. It about love in general. Love in the family, love between friends. Looking at the bangkok scene, as well as the thai music, reminds me of FS09 again. I really want to relieve the whole experience again. If I go again with another batch, the feeling will be different. Hope the "FS Alumni Trip" will pull through.

And I so love this song now! and I love the lyrics! Nothing beats singing to your true love from the bottom of your heart.

gun lae gun - OST Love of Siam



Song: You & Me / Gun Lae Gun
Album: OST Love of Siam
Singer: Q Flure
Lyrics & translation from ethaimusic

If I said that this song is made for you, would you believe it?
It's probably not melodious, not affectionate, not beautiful like other songs.
I want you to know that if there's no love, you can't write a love song.
But for you, my dear, do you know? I wrote it easily.

You've probably heard hundreds and thousands of love songs.
They might be meaningful, but they are meant for anyone.
But if you listen to this song, song that's written simply for you.
For you to understand the meaning of it, our hearts will be together as one.

Let it be a song on our pathways that consist only voices of you and me.
Together as long as possible.
As the meaning is told in a poetry that as long as there's love naturally there's hope.
Means whenever your love shines through the heart, I have a goal.

There are so many truth in love,
and in the past I used the time for the sake of finding the meaning.
But soon, I'd just know it, whenever you are near me,
That if life's a rhythm, you are as good as the words that is melodious and touching to the heart.

Let it be a song on our pathways that consist only voices of you and me.
Together as long as possible.
As the meaning is told in a poetry that as long as there's love naturally there's hope.
Means whenever your love shines through the heart, I have a goal.

There's a pathway for us to walk side by side and there are voices of you and me.

No comments: