Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So the CNY holidays came and went.... Time to get back into studying mode and no more holiday, despite all the gatherings and mahjong sessions coming up, lasting way till the 15th day of CNY.

was so tired in school today that i fell asleep in lecture, till my pen dropped onto the floor. It was only when i bent down to pick up the pen that i felt awake once again. I guess it must be the blood flow to the brain. Next time if you are feeling sleepy in lecture, just bend down for a while and get up. And i woke up to my lecturer telling us about his Sydney trip.

Went shopping for gifts today and got to talk to elainey... haven really chatted with her since last year as we are doing different mods... and my stupid shoe caused my last toe to hurt so badly... now got blister already....

and we saw 黄靖倫at the bus stop outside heerens. almost wanted to ask him for a picture, but decided not to disturb him ba... He was with his friends. I remember he mentions on 933 that he likes to take bus, so i was lucky to catch him at the bus stop. Another celebrity sighting added to my list.

No comments: