Monday, January 19, 2009

one week of school has passed and i am not feeling excited about this coming sem. Haven't got into the mood of studies too. I guess the upcoming CNY holiday during week 3 is causing the 'school has not started' syndrome. Right now, what's on my mind is what to do during CNY and when are all the gatherings, where to eat, where to play mahjong.... Neglecting both my school work and DD08 post trip stuff.

I had an exciting friday cause it is the karaoke session that i have longed for, since before exams last semester. As usual, headed down to Ten Dollars Club in Chinatown and I was amazed at how recent and updated their song list has become. 2pm to 7pm, free flow drinks + 1 bowl shark fins soup, for just $10. Really quite worth it. Hope next friday's k-session comes true. I gonna complete this song:

No comments: