Saturday, January 10, 2009

I made a stupid stupid big mistake in bidding.. Didn't check my timetable correctly and realise that one of my tutorial (the one and only one) clashes with another lecture!!!! now i have to drop changing landscape.. waste 246 points.. somemore is the precious general account points!!! going to take sc1101e instead.... at least i am clearing up my UEs.. This sem timetable is horrible.. the modules i wish to take somehow clashes with other modules.. it is just so irritating finding modules to take.... hopefully this doens't reappear next year, if not my minor will be totally screwed..

Just lots of bad luck on me since i returned frm vietnam. my PC monitor went blank the day before i returned, and my phone sliding mechanism screwed up... a check with the warranty card says that the warranty has expired and i can only change phone from february onwards.. now i am forcing my phone open and shut whenever i use it.. will give way some day i guess.. hope it can tide me over till february... or shall i just bring it to the service centre and see how much it cost to repair it?

No comments: