Thursday, May 08, 2008

Yeah! It's finally over. I shall not think too much about results. To think godfrey tried to tell me my results today when i met him. He mentioned that "the 2 of ur did ok" when there were 3 of us standing there. I shall assume that i am the ok one. but what does ok mean? A bloody just pass?

today's LRT paper was such an enjoyable one. I enjoyed writing the essay although my hand do hurt from all the writing. Perhaps it is also because the paper is the last paper. a wide grin on my face when the examiner said "Time's up. Stop writing". went for lunch with geog soc ppl at vivo and then a long awaited K session at 10 dollars club in chinatown. It's gonna be my regular haunt in the coming months. $10 to K frm 2 to 7. free flow drinks! cheap!

now i am planning my activity for the holidays. may n june wld be mostly geog soc stuff. then it is on to cameron highlands and saigon. hope all the trips would eventually work out. I dun wanna be stuck in old boring singapore. hopefully, i can get a job for the remaining weeks as well. I like things to be properly planned out. so hopefully, all will go smoothly!

Seriously, i dun feel 'high' today even though my papers have ended. sadz...

No comments: