Sunday, May 04, 2008

After my paper on wednesday, I have been behaving as if my exams have ended.. Reason? For LRT, i am almost done with it before exams started. for SE, haiz.. something is not good when the thought of "why the hell did i take it in the first place" pops up while revising thru the topic. Reading through the readings and realising that it does not have any link to the lecture content doesn't help much. Though lecture content are something interesting, (Note: is lecture content, not the lecture itself), i am consistently lost throughout the semester.

I am sleeping more than during school term. I cooked my lunch and dinner for my family. I even did household chores on friday. I just finished clearing up my desk and wiping off the dust that has been accumulated on my computer. what can i do now??

2 more to go!

No comments: