Wednesday, April 30, 2008

oh crap! i can't sleep despite me waking up at freking 6.45am this morning. alreadly finished studying for methods (doing selective memory work; my brain can't absorb all the things from the course). been browsing through my notes again and again and nothing seems to register into my brain. now i am surfing the net on my lappie on my bed (cheers to wireless) and i hope i can really sleep soon. luckily my paper tomorrow is in the afternoon. If it is a morning paper, then i am totally screwed.

my papers so far? well, RE finance was a total disater. apart from the calculations (which i hope i did not make any mistake cause i was extremely careful), the free response part was just gone case. did not have time to really think and conceptualise the answers. plus panicking made my brain go blank. today urban land use was much better. having 2 hours for 2 essay enabled me to properly plan my essay. even had a essay outline written out. seems like my only hope for A. many agreed that it is an easy paper, so an A may not be guranteed.

and on the good side, Betty is back!! haha! just watched the first episode after the WGA strike. this show is really getting better!




ok.. off to bed.. people online are asking me to sleep!!

No comments: