Friday, March 07, 2008

When i thought i have alreadly finished my work and could go off to sleep, someone called me on my hp at 12am, telling me i have to submit the altered FOC poster by tonight!!! argh!!! so now, i am waiting for elaine to help me resize it.

the past few days is really crazy. but at least i am glad all my grp projects have started. LRT main stuff are done. now just need to churn out a decent essay under the word limit. for methods, we went to see godfrey and he was offered us very invaluable insights into it (which means more work for us). the research project isn't really as simple as i thought. have started research on RE projects and i realise central lib is a very good place for research after 7pm. i actually stayed till 9.45 on tuesday. they would play this corny music telling you the library is going to close in 15 mins time. and the library is freaking cold!! nus is freaking cold!!! whatever happened to the thermostat being set at 25 degree celcuis??

and on top all the sch work is GC!!! hope everything will run well this sat.. no major cock ups i hope......

the k-session today really helped me to relax and get away from all these for a while!!

No comments: