Wednesday, March 12, 2008

finally got a break away from work. GC plus LRT project is driving me nuts. looking at other people's LRT project just demoralises me even more. one thing that my grp wins them (we kept to the word count). i was wondering, how the hell are they going to cut down a 2000+ word to 1000??

Last sat was Geog Challenge. Logistics part was not as stressful as the main com, but still, i was scared things might cock up somewhere. was some seating confusion initially in LT11, plus we ran out of foolscap paper. but still, it was an event well run! great job to those all geog soc members and those who came down specially to help us! looking forward to the geo-trail n finals! more work for me!!!

i am rather glad that tuition assignment are coming to me. initially thought of not continuing. then it was just taking one students. and now, i may be taking 3 of them. the gd thing, the students all stay near my house. there's one more coming up which is very very near my house and i really hope i can get it. but tuition means having to think twice for any holidays plan. can''t really dump them for 2 weeks.

reminds me of this: Part time job vs results (must do my survey if i send to you ok?)

No comments: