Friday, November 02, 2007

I was mentioning to my friends that this is my hell week. well, i am so glad that it is friday. and my nm project is actually going on the right track. well, this is what we all wants, things going smoothly right? Hopefully my other projects will be going on the right track as well...

This week signifies the end of my tution for this year. Hope my student could do well to go the course he wants. qutie worried for him actually, but i really cannot afford time to teach him anymore. see, this is really showing the truth that teachers/tutors/parents care more about their grade than themselves. looking back, i have actually taught for 1 1/2 years. sometimes, i feel i have just started tutoring not too long ago. at times, i am so happy to be able to teach them, sometimes, tutoring is just so dreadful that i got the urge to just cancel the lesson. well, teaching really needs passion to sustain and that is why i am not considering the education career path.

and much of the week is taken up by danang fund raising. now i am scared of cupcakes!! i shall not mention the word 'cupcake' for at least 2 weeks... haha . sorry to all my frens who i pestered them to buy stuff from me... I am just trying to do fund raising. i seems like a sucker to you all but i am not. I won't force, i just persuade. haha. thanks to all those who supported me too!

gotta plan mugging schedule soon... lots like quite a lot of study. and oh yes, i didn't buang my EL test!! i am heng that i didn't kena much negative marking. was thinking of planning to mug in sch on saturdays. i am not able to do productive studying at home nowadays. but before that, i need something b4 i start mugging. like go K? the last k session i got pang seh... :( go visit the changi T3 open hse? since we get to go into the restricted area (dun think i got much change to go there since only SQ non-asian flight n a few others carriers are using T3). or maybe go ubin?

No comments: