Thursday, October 25, 2007

School work is just so crazy.. the nm project deadline is coming and i have just churned out a essay that is full of junk. argh.. it's so hard getting information to support my points. to think i spent my whole morning in national library furiously flipping thru piles of books. It's just the serenity of the nat library reference section that makes me feel much better. Can't imagine if there were kids running around...

luckily, there is the DD07 team to keep me sane amongst all the school work. Now i love tuesdays. despite it being my xiongest day, the meeting at the end of the day sort of kept me going for the whole day. Dunno why i like also, perhaps it is all the fun and crap that we share during the meeting, and all the planning for the trip that we are all looking forward to. and the cupcakes sales on tue sort of lifted up my mood after my terrible EL test. perhaps it is because when we do something we like, we enjoy it. this dd07 is so different from my last YEP. everything from the planning stage to the actual trip itself is all done by the whole team. all the fund raising, all the hard work we put in is never a moment of dullness. we are alreadly very close b4 we even set off. days in vietnam should be really fun! it's such experience that i will miss when i look back at my nus days next time.

and btw, the cupcakes sales were really good. we can all become part time sales person liao.... Thanks to all who supported us! I haven bought one (a whole cupcake) and ate yet!!!!!! (all i had were just nibbles..)

I am so looking forward to the K session this wkend... i wanna go sing!!!!

No comments: