Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i am now typing away on my laptop... finally settled all the stuff, like setting up the wireless, installing application.

the past 2 days are major errand running days. went to matriculate yest. finally got my student card n my concession card. yeah! save money... got my laptop. went to buy router. went to set up uob campus account. so many many shat to do.....

went to catch The Simpsons movie also. the movie has crappy storyline (which simpsons episode has storyline?), but was freaking freaking funny. Think we were laughing almost every 5 minutes.

the more memorable scenes:

[at the church]
some guy, " I have something to confess..."
Homer ,"gay! gay! gay! gay!" (cross fingers)

"I was elected to leaddddd, not readdddd"

and of course the spiderpig song n the bart nude scenes... wah lau, they really show the dick.

and i can't believe almost everyone sat thru the whole movie till the end of the credits.. think mos ppl are anticipating something, but it turns out to be a crappy scene.

No comments: