Sunday, March 04, 2007

It is such a no life weekend for me. Been drowning myself with episodes of Heroes and Ugly Betty. I am now hooked onto Ugly Betty. Amit all the drama and comedy, it actually protrays a true side of life. Different class, different social status, how looks is all that matters in this society. I admire the character Betty for standing up against all ods, and being who she is. and not to forget all the betty screwing things up moments and of course marc and amanda. those 2 are a real havoc. And heroes has finally revealed lots of unknown ep17. starting to get the whole picture, on how these genetically modified guys came about and so on. Really, it is just damm high to watch a few episodes at one go. now, i just have to keep my curiosity n excitement down and wait for the next episode.

apart from all the drama. went to catch Just Follow Law. erm. I find it not as good as his previous movies, but all the jokes, reality and sacarcism made up for it. Showing office politics in a light way. I guess after NS(govt org.), i really can relate to all the things in the show. I guess the private corporate world is like tat too. The cc (cover car-chng) and bcc (better cover car-chng) really cracked me up. all the cc i have done in army were really to cover my own ass, least i get accused of not doing things. not forgetting to mention fann wong performance. Think she really shed off her image by doing a character like this.

and www.laozhabor.blogspot.com really exists! I guess that was a site set up by the just follow law guys..

and off to another week at work. sianzzzzz

No comments: