Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I haven been well these few days. so suay man. kena mild food posioning. was vomitting non-stop on monday night, then having diarrhoea on tue morn, a fever on wed morn. damm suay man. all sort of illness can come to me at one go. only feeling much better this afternoon. only good thing about this bout of illness would be a weight loss of 3kg in just 2 days.

so with a MC at home, i get to slack and be a couch potato once again. watched a few episodes of 康熙来了. certainly one of my fav variety show. really, i have been watching too much foreign tv show nowadays, as local tv has really become crap. now my comp has become my source of entertainment liao. also spent quite a lot time surfing through crap forums. really amazed at some of the things people said.

now that i got enough students, in just today, i received 3 phone calls asking me if i want anymore students. i guess the kids exams are coming soon and the parents 火烧屁股 alreadly. i am comtemplating whether to take one more, cause the schedule is going to kill me. but looking at the money side... erm.... maybe i shld just sacrifice a few hrs of sleep..

No comments: