Sunday, January 29, 2006

gong xi fai cai!

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!

today, being the first day of chinese new yr. haha. slept till almost noon then wake up, prepare to go out. went to my grandma hse. it was rather sian down there that i felt like getting out of the hse asap. just sitting there and watching tv, and there is nothing much on tv also. only gd thing is getting hongbaos. but i guess most of the sum i get will go back to my mum. it is like exchanging money bwt families. My mother give my cousin 20 bucks and i get back 20 bucks from my aunt. and of course, me being only son, my mum will surely lugi a bit. only when i get to my maternal grandma hse, then got mahjong to play. never play money also not shiok. hehe. i alreadly ask my cousin to bring his mahjong set to my hse tmr. haha. the feng shui master on tv said those people born in the yr of tiger will have 'heng cai'. so hope tmr can win some money. or better, can win the hongbao draw!!!!!!!

some funny clips for the new yr. this is a spoof of desperate housewives by MadTV. freaking funny. the 'housewives' look like freaks!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UoookLkmg

and there is this commercial on IPad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb6YjYjbw8M

hahaha. I love MADTV!!! reminds me of the one on memoirs of a geisha. couldn't stop thinking abt the spoof even when watching the movie itself. esp the 'you are ready' part. and roswandy and i kept talking abt it in camp!

talking abt memoris of a geisha. it is slightly different from the bk itself. a lot of details that i could remember in the book was not shown on screen. of course, making a movie has its limitations. gong li as hatsumomo was great! she was really a bitcH! and i find that the actress who act as pumpkin look funny.

"I can put fist in my mouth"
"50 yen i stay all night"
"40"
"50 firm. I can shoot ping pong balls ........."
"SOLD!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

DLed by movie but haven watched yet. Heard it is really nice yeah? Anyway, just chanegd my blog: tw19.blogspot.com