Thursday, December 02, 2004

Taufik woN!

Taufik won! at least s'pore made the right choice. sly is good, but singing wise he is not tat zai. his pronounciation is bad also loh. esp in his It's My Life. 'Life' become 'live'. 'Forever' become 'for-leh-ver'. haha. back to idol, i think the song I Dream is so damm nice! inspiring song. Like Fantasia's I Believe.

I decided to give a miss to chalet. Have not been feeling well these days. Think if i go, i wld turn out very sick before my enlistment. partly also i dun feel like going. i kind of resent huge company nowadays. dunno why. wld prefer to go out with a few frens or chill out at home. Just finished watching chong shang yun xiao vcd. i am gonna miss my civilian carefree life. doing what i want anytime i want. not like in the army, have to follow this follow tat. not the type of life i want.

and my room is infested with pests. there is this stupid mosquito tat keep flying round the room. try to hit it, then dunno where it goes. and then there is this spider tat is as huge as a 10 cent coin. haven seen such a big spider, and somemore in my room!! I saw it near my bed yesterday and i didn't have a good night sleep yest. afraid tat spidey will crawl onto my bed. gonna take out my bygon and spray all over someday, when i am not at home, cause tat bloody smell takes hours to disappear. now got bites all over me. dun kena dengue fever can liao.

and dunno which guy, have been using my name to post stupid things. what childish behaviour tat is. I tot this was some childish behaviour back in lower sec, and now i see it again. What crap!

No comments: