Tuesday, November 30, 2004

cleaning up

Finally my room is all cleaned up. I was shocked at the amount of garbage frm my room. Didn't realise i got tat much rubbish in the room too. The torn sofa has gone and another smaller sofa has come in to take its place. The smaller sofa doesn't allow me to lie down on it, or else my legs will be dangling by the sides. most of the notes are gone. books gone. files goes into boxes, dunno when to be revealed again.

the interesting thing abt packing my room is tat i wld find some 'treasures', some dating as long as back to my pri sch days. first is a old telephone book. in those days, there were no hp and thus my frens number were all kept in this small little book. still in the 7 digit era. and while i was going thru the names, i realise i haven see a lot of them in such a long time. the good thing is tat i still remember who these ppl are. and i think most of those numbers are no longer valid. glad there wld be a gathering for 6A'98 on 5 dec. wow! it has been 6 yrs since i graduated frm pri sch. i still miss those days. eager to see those whom i have not seen for a long time.

then it moved on to sec sch. another phase of my life. was looking thru those magazines published by the sch. called montage. flipping thru them made me recall so much. those carefree days in sec 1 and 2. how me, yz, jinhui and kenneth used to hang out. (i found a old pic of kenneth btw, think it was taken during one of our project session, still remember it was supposed to be for l***a.) then i found my costume for the sec 2 lit project. still remember i was the carafare who had only 2 lines throughout the whole scene. had linlin, xuanwei, joyce, yz and daniel. Those sessions i remember were spent mostly slacking around and in the end we still got things done. then on to sec 3 n 4. realise i haven met benjamin n eddie for a damm long time. realise tat i was much of a mugger last time, and now i became a bloody slacker. then on to np. came through the box where all my badges were in. though sometimes days in np sucks, but i wld say i learnt a lot of things frm it. looking back at some of my sec sch work (i still had some around), i was so grossed out by my work, esp my english.

now all these things are cleared up, all organised. room is now neat and clean. the shelves look rather empty though. gonna go shopping for a drawer to put all my cd collection. been piaing vcd like siao loh. so hooked onto the show. think i can finish it tmr. dunno what else to watch after tat. gonna to nua at home these few days liao. still dunno whether to go for both days of chalet.

No comments: