Friday, November 19, 2004

spolit brat??

the showdown i have been wanting to see, olinda vs taufik is all gone. olinda got booted instead of sylvester. all thanks to those crazy girls voting for him. actually he ain't tat bad, but he just sucked at yesterday's show. esp when he sing tat phantom of the opera song, it makes me cringe!

today me and my mum went to fetch my grandma from my first uncle house to my 3rd uncle house. cause no one is at home to look after my grandma. we took a cab and this cab driver was really one who crapped so much shit. he asked me if i had been thru ns, then i told him not yet, end of this yr. then he went on to talk a lot of cock abt his son blah blah blah, then he said, "i think you will surely not be albe to get used to life in NS. inside have to be very independent. i see you, i think u haven even wash a cup before" I was like WTF? perhaps he think i was some rich man son as we boarded the cab at my uncle hse, which is a semi d. i ain't no spoilt brat !! I washed things that are beyond just a little cup. haha. i didn't even bother to reply to him for the rest of the journey. luckily it was just a short journey.


No comments: