Monday, May 04, 2009

Finally done with my last paper! Poh poh's part was difficult, but I still left 1/2 hr early. No point staying there if you really have absolutely no idea to the ans.

The horrible part about todays' paper is not the paper itself but the queue before exam starts. Apprently, exams halls are opened one hour before the start for temperature screening. I reached at about 8.20 and the queue has already snaked all the way through MPSH6 to the main road outside. Intially, wanted to go find weiwei they all to cut queue, then i saw a few people sticking the thermometer into their mouth. I went forward to ask if those with thermometer can use that entry point and it was a YES. So I took out my beloved thermometer and was inside the exam hall within minutes. I think if I were to queue all the way, I will be too dazed to do the paper. Well, it's the first day they are doing this and hopefully there will be more effective measures coming up for those who are having their papers in the next few days.

I was wondering if singapore is going to produce another of such video.



Time to pack my room and my bags too (praying trip will proceed as per normal)!

No comments: