Wednesday, November 12, 2008

While everyone is busy mugging alreadly, i seem to have been slacking a bit. After GE3204 on monday and then Viet 1 test on tue, i seem to be so free, with nothing to do... Decided to pamper myself with a whole night of drama marathon on tue night and apparently it lasted till this morn. Was still catching up on Heroes before heading down for sch. Ok, this friday onwards, i gonna start serious studies. For these few days, just relax a bit. Really, sch term is so much busier than exam period. at least i can ensure that i am getting sufficient sleep during exams..

I am really glad that DD08 stuff are on track, but there's still lots of things here and there not settled. Well, since things might always change when in vietnam, why plan now? but me being me, i will not feel at ease if there is no plan. there's still a shit load of paper work for the trip itself that i haven prepare. maybe tmr evening. no more procrastination.

Vietnamese oral test tmr... well, i don't feel so stressed out compared to the written test. Guess my spoken viet is so much better than written. I shall try to be a joker tmr during the test.. say i wanna be an singer (ca si) next time? say i like to watch violent film but like to listen to classical music?

Meanwhile, i have been keeping myself entertained with http://failblog.org/

No comments: