Friday, September 12, 2008

Another busy week has passed. It's alreadly week 5 and time is simply flying by too fast. I realised that this blog entries have been getting less and less in the past few weeks despite so many things happening.

First up, DD08 stuff seems to be getting more on track, which to me is much more of a relief. Right now, the proposal is still bugging me and causing me lots of sleepless nights. But i am really glad that there are really enthusiastic members on our team and i hope the team retreat planned during the mid sem break will be fun and enriching.

Geog soc handover dinner was held at yuna's house and it was really fun to get together with the geog soc ppl. I doubt there will be much chance for us to get together and talk cock and laugh at silly jokes. I guess i gonna miss most of the ppl there. We will only be seeing each other during lectures. some of them don't have same lec as me... and i finally got to see fru fru. he's so adorable and active!

I am not going to study today.. shall wait till tmr.. time to indulge in 溏心风暴II and shows such as Amazing race asia 3. and all my fav US shows are coming in 2 weeks time! S*it!

No comments: