Sunday, January 13, 2008

The news of a death of someone i know personally always affects me. I learnt about my sec 1 geog teacher mrs nair's death frm kc. I checked the obituaries, which i usually would not even bother to look through, and yup, it is real. Though she wasn't exactly a teacher that i really liked or have changed my life, she still taught me before. and it was kind of a shock as i didn't think she would leave us so soon.

I should perhaps look through the obituaries wheneveri read the papers. It could just be anyone that i know and do not keep in contact who has passed away and it would be really sad if i didn't know about it. I guess that is the purpose of the obituaries section.

1 comment:

Marcus Chang said...

Mrs Nair has passed away?!

which day news paper was it that you saw it?

I remember she used to have a pet phrase... but cant realli recall now..