Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My fears of a wisdom tooth extraction has come true.. Just got checked by the dentist and he said that the pain is caused by my wisdom tooth... got to remove it... I guess I shall be doing the op only after CNY. wun wanna miss all the good food. Heard of horror stories from friends on the recovery stage, on how it hurts so that that it could swell and one hardly feel like eating solid food. well, maybe i take it as a change to lose weight. Also, any one knows if doing extraction at govt hositpal is cheaper?? the price my dentist quote me is rather ex..

I have absolutely no inspiration to write on. Gonna stop here for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I extracted when I was 18. So damn painful. I whined..haha. yea i will nvr 4get the exp. U will prob get 5 day MC. take care worz! Melissa