Friday, January 25, 2008

It is now 4.30am and i am freaking awake.. Well, i was glad that the whole night (after is slept from 6pm to 12am) was spent well in catching up with my readings. academic writings are such a bore.. yawnzZZ

yest was the release of the o levels results and both my students last yr sent me a sms about their results. I am happy for them as they did well and can get into the course they wanted. seeing them do well made me feel good too. it is like my effort has not gone to waste. though it is a paid job, i still feel responsible for their learning and seeing that they did benefit from my sessions, at least i do not feel so bad about charging them high fees. talking about tuition, i need students this yr...

gotta go catch a short nap before going to school...

odd wk mondays and fridays are gonna start at 8am. sianZZ!

No comments: