Friday, October 12, 2007

I just completed my portion of my geog project.. A rather horrible essay i have written i think. Some of the points are just so forced. shall see what we can do abt it tmr. and it is so sad to have to spend a public holiday in school rushing a project. sad life. but on the good side, after monday, one more project will be killed and down.

an update so far... basically, really busy with danang stuff. sun was the karang guni collection which we earned much more than the last one. more ppl came down and that was a good thing. this time round, it was more tiring as the blocks do not have lift on all levels. thanks to guosen who came down to help me. i owe him a favour. haha..

then tue was the mrs field cookies sale. thanks to all those who bought from me. not only you have satisfied ur hunger pang, but you have also contributed to the building of portable libraries in danang! we were surprised that the cookies were all sold out by lunch time. really great response. it was fun selling stuff to others.. perhaps i shld be a part time promoter? haha. and yah. next wk, i gonna ask ppl buy more stuff frm me.

been lagging behind in school work... now i am like getting bored n restless halfway through lectures, never finish my readings, doing tutorials at the last min.. haha... nvm. almost everyone is like tat.. what happened to the mugger me?

talking abt sch work, the GIS assignment that we had this wk is a pain in the ass. Imagine mapping out all the roads in NUS and the buildings in sci n med fac. wah piang. i think we all stared at the PC for 3 hours or more than that. and that's not all. something happened to our file and we almost thought we lost some data and we had to redo it. imagine if 3 hrs worth of work is gone just like dat?

ok. above are all nonsense again. i am just blogging cause i am bored. my inspiration for writing have all gone into my geog project so what is above are all crap.

2 comments:

angelzx said...

i need to thank you instead =)
gave me something worthwhile to do on a day i would have otherwise wasted.

Anonymous said...

still haven remove ur music huh...

hermit.