Sunday, October 07, 2007

i am having this insecure feeling the whole week. perhaps it is the effect of the looming project deadlines... I just can't put things aside. So my plan is to get it over and done with, but somehow i am always stuck here n there... haiz.. and the geog project deadline error made me happy for nothing...

i also have been uttering nonsense to people these days.. typical of me when i am under some form of pressure (the other being eating, but i told myself i can't eat n eat n grow fat). Too many things bugging me.. Well, i shall blame no one for i took on these things willingly. actually, i derive fun from doing these other matters, and i actually dread doing academic stuff..

a episode of Grey's Anatomy at the end of the week keeps me sane... I proclaim myself a big big grey's fan! And i get to know a few Grey's fan as well.. first is jade, then esther. haha... gonna have ppl to talk to about grey.

Dr Isobel Stevens aka izzie saved bambi the deer! haha

No comments: