Saturday, September 01, 2007

I think my mind is functioning at optinum only at night. That's the period when all my readings make sense. This is real real bad. cause it's gonna drain me out for the day. somehow on thu night, the night peace, plus corrinne may on my radio and a bit of booze made me come out with some real gd excellent (i think so lah) ideas for my geog project n the singapore slogan. and now i am trying to make sense of my cnm readings.

and oh ya.. i actually became a sort of a relationship consultant for someone. irony huh.. someone who hasn't been in a relationship giving advise.. it has been some time since i did tat.. haha.. ok, it's gd to hear about such stuff once in a while. and perhaps i shall learn from their experience huh.. just hope i am not giving bad advice. if things turn ugly, urgh...

and i am now hooked onto Brothers and Sisters. The show is gonna start season 2 in the upcoming decision. it's about a family, their relationship, their problems. what was protrayed was rather real. every family is a dysfunctional one. it's just how we accept and love each other. i came from small family and sometimes i really do envy such large families. at least it wld be nice to know that in a big family, there are more ppl who will be standing by me. though it is a drama, it is so life. drama is about life ain't it? i get inspiration from drama (gd ones though) like how i get inspiration from books(those that really blew me away).

and crap. all my fav shows, heroes season 2, grey's anatomy season 4, desperate housewives season 4, prison break season 3, ugly betty season 2, brothers and sisters season 2. they are all gonna start screening in september!!! i cannot afford to watch these shows towards the end of the sem....

No comments: