Sunday, September 09, 2007

geog soc DnD!

What a freaking busy week... with all the projects discissions, meetings, assignments, tuition... argh... tuition is really killing. boh pian loh... money is gd wat..


and yup. geog soc DnD was yesterday. was too tired to blog about it yest after reaching home. yup. took lots and lots of pics. it was really fun fun fun... not a very big group, but it provides for more interactivity.. and they said my outfit is not retro enough.... :( and i didn't win anything when most of my table ppl won something...

ok.. shall let the pics do the talking..... and yup. thanks to elaine for letting me leech onto your camera!

my table...


elaine, ervin, me n yuna

a group shot with all the profs. they not very retro hoh..


another grp shot with crazy pose...


the 42nd MC!

and some crazy and ridiculous shots....

wonder what sharok wok (huang) is doing.. and ppl were saying vivian's face look damm white..

poor jon doggie....

under my umbrella, ella ella, eh eh eh.. (with sharok wok again...)

so many other things i wanna blog about.. haiz.. but not for now...

No comments: