Saturday, June 23, 2007

yz just dedicated an entry to me wishing me Happy 21st Birthday... feel so happy and touched (and a little hair raising too...). thanks dude!!

every year, he wld be one of the few who never forgets and he never fails to celebrate, even if it is mugging period(think JC, where we had exam after holidays), he will make up for it. though he is far away down under this yr round, he still send his greetings.. he told me his entry is my bdae gift. haha... give me something better leh? say a crumpler?? haha... just jokin... but if u win the aussie 6 million toto, must buy 10 crumpler for me k? and i shall be a good pal, if i win toto, i shall buy 10 t100 (the most ex one) and send it over for you!

i shall dedicate this to him too!

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
Hard to Find,
Supportive,
Comfortable,
Always Lifts You Up
Never Lets You Down or
Leaves You Hanging And
Is Always Close To Your Heart!!!

You are also my 绝世好Bra!

isit too erxin?? hope you are surviving well down there... take care dude and see u in nov!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am very sorry, I actually forgot about it. I dun think you saw my SMS. Well, enjoy your trip to HK yah, since you said you have wanted to go there for so many times. We'll talk when you come back yah?