Sunday, April 01, 2007

vlookup vlookup vlookup

argh!!! Just came back from work. Company having reorg so have to change lots of stuff in the system before monday. Though my workload is not much, quite some bit of time is spent slacking, but going through the list of datas and datas is so stressful, esp when there is no room for screw ups. Did vlookup on excel till i was stupidly pasting the wrong values. luckily i spoted this mistake. and i screwed up the filtering and i had to go through the whole spreadsheet(shit) again. After working here, my excel skills improve from 2/10 to 8/10 liao. Then when uploading data into the system, also have to extra careful. Stress ah!!! Luckily, both my tuition students tomorrow called to cancel their session tmr. I cancelled my driving lesson too. gonna sleep and sleep tomorrow. have not had a good sleep since dunno when. (then why the hell am i still up and typing this entry?) and the next 2 weekends still have major things going on in the company. sianz. must claim OT. claim OT!!!!!!!!

was listening to 933 the whole day at office during this period and this song really perks me up. 我相信by 杨培安. think this was quite a old song alreadly and 933 kept playing this song. really full of energy and the addictive rock rhythm.




this would make a great song for a concert! next time go ktv must sing this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V LookUp? Hey! That was like my fav tool back in the office in the Army. Its damn cool la. I was damn amazed when I first entered the office. Haha. Yeah, Sat Party World at Orchard? KY not free on Sun. And maybe can get a chatbox for ur blog? That wld be great.