Thursday, February 01, 2007

I was super dupa sian when the moment the tester told me i failed my tp. yup. i buang my tp test. stupid stupid mistake. during training, i always have no problem with my parallel parking, and during the test, it actually caused me a immediate failure. argh!!! that was why i was super depressed for the past 2 days. till now, i don't have seem to get past it. my confidence level was at a super high before the test. even ah tan was saying gd things abt my driving, but yet.. haizzz. perhaps i was too nervous. the steering wheel was all wet with my sweat frm my hands. ok, thinking abt the gd side, at least i know what it feels like to be in a test, and i hope the next time i won't be such a nervous wreck. anyway, people are telling me, fail once nvm lah. most ppl take 2 or more to pass....

this has really spoilt my mood for the whole week. now i don't like going to work, don't feel like going out....


i shall recover by next wk. i must pass the next time round !!!!!!

No comments: