Saturday, July 15, 2006

on off today. damm shiok. was happily sleeping when damm! the phone start ringing. it is always like that. can't get a peaceful sleep whenever i am on off. woke up then cannot sleep liao. feeling damm pissed off!

just caught desperate housewives on tv. the last scene sort of left a deep impression in me. it is about gabrielle solis new adopted baby being taken back by the birth mother. this is the first time in the series i guess that showed the other side of gabrielle. she is normally portrayed as a spoilt brat bitch but today, it actually showed the motherly side of her. initially she didn't want to have a baby, but when she lost hers, she began to feel more like a mother and eventually loved the baby so much. really, motherly love seems to be inborn to all women. tat day my cousin just said she don't want to take care of her baby, throw to my aunt to take care, then i was telling her, once you give birth to the baby, you would not bear to part with it. like what my mum always tell me, she feel so lost whenever i am not at home. i should really start spending time at home. she is complaining that she only get to see me for less than 24 hrs per week. weekdays are all taken up by tuition and camp duties, left with weekend. .she was persuading me not to take up another tuition lah. she say she will die die see me through my uni education. i just want to be independent financially. i wouldn't want her to work that hard. she was deciding on another part time night job and i strongly object to that! i told her, dun worry, by hook by crook, i will be ablet to pull myself through uni. at most everyday go sch then come home loh. no need to spend unnecessary. at this stage, i think i shld be ok. fees can be paid by cpf. then got some savings to see thru the expenses. plus i think i will still teach tuition during uni. so i guess it's not gonna be that hard. still enough money to spurge on myself, like going on holiday. seriously can't wait to get out of the country, even if it is just to msia. mean while, i should try to spend more time at home with her.

also, i finally got my ass down to BBDC to register for driving course. decided to dig into my savings to finance the course. will pay back the money slowly. really a lot of people registering for lessons. then while i was at the booking terminal booking my theory lessons, suddenly got one whole group of ppl coming to the terminals, guess they have just ended lesson and they are booking the next. luckily i went to the terminals early. 1 min later i think i would be queueing down there like an idiot. wee!! can't wait to drive!

No comments: