Friday, May 26, 2006

captain planet vs lieutanant XXX

" you think i don't dare to call lieutanant XXX to come down and charge you?"

" You think i scared ah. I call Captain Planet come down then you know.."

The above was the words exchanged between my snr medic and my crazy clerk. wah lau. he was like drunk or high on drugs loh. he was in a stupor the whole day, and still dare to say that to my snr medic. I actually heard it from my driver and i was like laughing so hard at it. Didn't know that crazy guy can come out with something so creative. No wonder what i heard my snr medic screaming was "what the fu*k". ( i was hiding away from the scene. who would be so stupid to stay down there)

i was so bored the other day and i was surfing around on youtube, watching all the stupid funny video. what caught my attention was takeshi castle. This famous japanese game show where players have to go through many many rounds of mostly physical challenges and then go through a final battle with takeshi to win the prize. This was a freaking long ago show. Still remember i like to watch it when i was young. some of the challenges were freaking funny. like jumping into the hole and if the hole has a monster, you lose immediately. then crossing a bridge, then halfway have to catch a ball, then continue on, while more balls are being shot at you to bring you down. so damm nice to watch!!

more youtube video that i enjoy
this is quite disturbing tv commercial. but it was freaking funny.

No comments: