Sunday, April 16, 2006

long weekend!!

the long weekend has finally come to an end. i got off on thu, so got an extra day of rest. In total 4 days of no work!! I feel like a civilian. Dunno if i should make it a 5 day break. play some stunt tmr. no mood to work after such a long break

at least i did something during this break. my new comp is all set up and ready and my room is much neater now, without disc and books lying all abt my room. the LCD screen really free up a lot of space from my desk. my cock up printer has also been exchanged and now it is working fine. also carried on watching 仙剑奇侠传. Some of the parts are funny, but the love between 逍遥 and 灵儿 is so touching. the funny thing i just watched was the son of the 蛤蟆精. Though there has been so many computer graphics in this show, why can't they make the character out of computer graphics instead of getting someone to wear the funny looking suit. looks like some oversized teletubbies like tat.

been so bored that i found quite a lot of crap on youtube. this got to be the ultimate lame crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-oSbYhxrY

Imagine if you watch this video before take off.

No comments: